Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience with clinical and diagnostic methodologies of Vitreo-Retina and be able to perform all kinds of Retinal surgeries independently.
- Knowledge of medical Retina & uvea.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have good surgical and clinical skills.
- Should be able to perform excellent retina surgery.
- Candidates from premium institutes like AIIMS, LVPEI, Arvind eye care, PGI, Shankardeva & SN will be given preference.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry (negotiable as per Experience)
Salary: 18,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Opthalmology
ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG Eye Hospitals is a chain of super- specialty eye hospital serving in many Cities in India It was started by eye experts from AIIMS, New Delhi and has its expansion in North and North East India, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam. This group offers expert ophthalmic care for a wide range of ocular sub-specialties. It provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgical services through cutting edge technology, Ophthalmic care requires highly skilled and trained professionals and ASG provides world-class surgeons having vast surgical experience and expertise.