Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories.
- Examine the patients detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality or vision defects.
- Being aware of signs and symptoms of general health.
- Pre operative preparation.
- To recognise diseases of the eye, such as glaucoma and cataract, as well as general health conditions such as diabetes.
- Patient Care.
- Involve in camps
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be qualified in Optometry/ Ophthalmic Assistant(Diploma or Degree)
- Comfortable to travel across INDIA
- Only experience candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Following:-
- Refraction & Retinoscopy.
- IOP (NCT. Schiotz Tonometer).
- Biometry, Keratometry
- Slitlamp Exm.
- Contact Lence Fitting.
- Patient Counseling.
- Minor OT Procedures Syringing, Senstivity.
- Pre-Operative & Post operative work up.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance Based Incentives
Salary: 1,25,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Optometry
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.