Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories.
- Examine the patients detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality or vision defects.
- Being aware of signs and symptoms of general health.
- Pre operative preparation.
- To recognise diseases of the eye, such as glaucoma and cataract, as well as general health conditions such as diabetes.
- Patient Care.
- Involve in camps
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be qualified in Optometry/ Ophthalmic Assistant(Diploma or Degree)
- Preferred only Male Candidate.
- Only experience candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Following:-
- Refraction & Retinoscopy.
- IOP (NCT. Schiotz Tonometer).
- Biometry, Keratometry
- Slitlamp Exm.
- Contact Lence Fitting.
- Patient Counseling.
- Minor OT Procedures Syringing, Senstivity.
- Pre-Operative & Post operative work up.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance Based Incentives
Salary: 1,25,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG EYE HOSPITALS was established with a mission of making available to every individual, the best of eye care solutions irrespective of their awareness, knowledge and financial levels and for this purpose to create a pool of trained and skilled eye care professionals whose skills and knowledge levels are at par with the best in the world
ASG has been started by AIIMS (New Delhi) experts and there is a wide range of Super Specialty Hospitals inBhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Dhanbad, Guwahati (Down Town), Guwahati (Paltan Bazaar), Hajipur, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur (Pal Link Road), Jodhpur (Paota), Jodhpur (Saraswati Nagar), Kampala (Uganda), Kanpur, Kathmandu (Nepal), Kolkata (BT Road), Kolkata (Sreebhumi), Ludhiana, Muzaffarpur, Nagaur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Srinagar, Surat, Siliguri Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi.
ASG provides comprehensive diagnostic, medical and surgical eye care services through the latest technology.
ASG has been awarded the“Young Entrepreneur Award”for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the“All India Achievers Award”in 2009-10. Recently,” Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award”has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital as aTop Eye Hospital in Indiahas successfully treated over fifty lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute includeAdvanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgerythat includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world.