Roles and Responsibilities
- Has to handle an Ophthalmic Center.
- Day to day Operations and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Center.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervision of entire Team.
- Coordination between higher management and Center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
- Need to travel at any given center-Pan India
There is no specific job location, this job is for central team and may require to travel to many of our centers as per requirement
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have experience of Branch Management & administration.
- Candidate experienced in Hospital or Healthcare Industry only will be considered.
- Candidate from Ophthalmic industry will be preferred.
- Capable in team handling.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.