- Independently responsible for overall recruitment, including preparing job descriptions, analyzing job requirements and finalizing candidates.
- Responsible for administrative, compliance-oriented and strategic duties, include maintaining employee records, administering benefits.
- Responsible for all divisions in the HR department, Focus on the day to day tasks of HR departments.
- To handle and support the manpower properly.
- Conduct employee on boarding and monitor employee deployment and help organize training & development initiatives.
- New joining Documentation, filing, Salary accounts, ID card preparation & CUG allotment.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic & paper form and Make up to date all employee records and keep it confidential.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Maintain and regularly update (personal database, organization chart) of each employee.
- Ensuring the workmen will wear uniform and ID cards.
- Plan, strategize and monitor employee engagement initiatives at centers including employee mobility, job rotations, etc.
- Monthly attendance Management, time office, undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing, leaves and. Make ensure that HR department operations runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administering compensation, benefit plans and evaluation.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Solve queries of employees on HR-related topics.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Make effective Employee Relations.
- Comply with Statutory Compliance.
- Effective HR management systems, support & monitoring.
- Increase in employee satisfaction.
- Talent retention and Attrition ratio.
- Candidates worked on Payroll software will be preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile Desired profile:
Must have good communication skills.
Must have good experience of HR Generalist profile.
Ready to travel within branches.
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
.ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.