Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob responsibilities:
- Upkeep all equipment to its proper and uninterrupted working performance by planned and scheduled preventive maintenance program.
- Demonstration of medical equipment to doctor and paramedical staff.
- Help in installation maintenance and calibration of medical equipments.
- Review AMC and CMC of medical equipments.
- Ensuring that patient care instrument used in the hospitals/ Heath care unit is safe.
- Represent Biomedical engineering on committees, maintain departmental records, and attend.
- Management and other administrative meeting as appropriate.
- To provide necessary support to the Doctors/ Nursing Staff/ Operations in terms with equipments usage.
- To furnish weekly monthly working report.
Desired Candidate ProfileDesire Candidate profile:
- Should have experience in Hospital.
- Have sound knowledge about medical equipments.
- Should be comfortable with traveling.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Biomedical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.