Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience with clinical and diagnostic methodologies of Vitreo-Retina and be able to perform all kinds of Retinal surgeries independently.
- Knowledge of medical Retina & uvea.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have good surgical and clinical skills.
- Should be able to perform excellent retina surgery.
- Candidates from premium institutes like AIIMS, LVPEI, Arvind eye care, PGI, Shankardeva & SN will be given preference.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry (negotiable as per Experience)
Salary: 18,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Medicine
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Opthalmology, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG Eye Hospital, is the fastest growing chain of Eye Hospital, have 32 Eye Hospitals across India & Abroad. Upcoming projects which will create a niche in ophthalmology with 40 Eye Hospitals. ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over fifty lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute includeAdvanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgerythat includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery.