Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer inquiries.
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Proper stock management
- Managing budgets
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must Be qualified in Pharmacy(Degree or Diploma)
- Must be registered Pharmacist.
- Must have Basic computer knowledge.
- Good Communication.
Note:- Should be Clear NOC approved by Drug Inspector from local District.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance based Incentives
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
UG:Diploma - Other Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.