Roles and Responsibilities
- Has to handle an Ophthalmic Center.
- Day to day Operations and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Center.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervision of entire Team.
- Coordination between higher management and Center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have experience of Branch Management & administration.
- Candidate experienced in Hospital or Healthcare Industry only will be considered.
- Candidate from Ophthalmic industry will be preferred.
- Capable in team handling.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG EYE HOSPITALS was established with a mission of making available to every individual, the best of eye care solutions irrespective of their awareness, knowledge and financial levels and for this purpose to create a pool of trained and skilled eye care professionals whose skills and knowledge levels are at par with the best in the world
ASG has been started by AIIMS (New Delhi) experts and there is a wide range of Super Specialty Hospitals inBhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Dhanbad, Guwahati (Down Town), Guwahati (Paltan Bazaar), Hajipur, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur (Pal Link Road), Jodhpur (Paota), Jodhpur (Saraswati Nagar), Kampala (Uganda), Kanpur, Kathmandu (Nepal), Kolkata (BT Road), Kolkata (Sreebhumi), Ludhiana, Muzaffarpur, Nagaur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Srinagar, Surat, Siliguri Udaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi.
ASG provides comprehensive diagnostic, medical and surgical eye care services through the latest technology.
ASG has been awarded the“Young Entrepreneur Award”for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the“All India Achievers Award”in 2009-10. Recently,” Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award”has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over fifty lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute includeAdvanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgerythat includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world.