- Has to handle an Ophthalmic Center.
- Day to day Operations and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Center.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervision of entire Team.
- Coordination between higher management and Center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have experience of Branch Management & administration.
- Candidate experienced in Hospital or Healthcare Industry only will be considered.
- Candidate from Ophthalmic industry will be preferred.
- Capable in team handling.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required, Other Doctorate
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG Eye Hospitals is a chain of super- specialty eye hospital serving in many Cities in India It was started by eye experts from AIIMS, New Delhi and has its expansion in North and North East India, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam. This group offers expert ophthalmic care for a wide range of ocular sub-specialties. It provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgical services through cutting edge technology, Ophthalmic care requires highly skilled and trained professionals and ASG provides world-class surgeons having vast surgical experience and expertise.
View Contact Details+