Roles and Responsibilities
- Has to handle an Ophthalmic Center.
- Day to day Operations, Marketing and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Center.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervision of entire Team.
- Coordination between higher management and Center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have experience of Branch Management & administration.
- Candidate experienced in Hospital or Healthcare Industry only will be considered.
- Candidate from Ophthalmic industry will be preferred.
- Capable in team handling.
Salary: 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.