- Independently responsible for overall recruitment, including preparing job descriptions, analyzing job requirements and finalizing candidates.
- Responsible for administrative, compliance-oriented and strategic duties, include maintaining employee records, administering benefits.
- Responsible for all divisions in the HR department, Focus on the day to day tasks of HR departments.
- To handle and support the manpower properly.
- Conduct employee on boarding and monitor employee deployment and help organize training & development initiatives.
- New joining Documentation, filing, Salary accounts, ID card preparation & CUG allotment.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic & paper form and Make up to date all employee records and keep it confidential.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Maintain and regularly update (personal database, organization chart) of each employee.
- Ensuring the workmen will wear uniform and ID cards.
- Plan, strategize and monitor employee engagement initiatives at centers including employee mobility, job rotations, etc.
- Monthly attendance Management, time office, undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing, leaves and. Make ensure that HR department operations runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administering compensation, benefit plans and evaluation.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Solve queries of employees on HR-related topics.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Make effective Employee Relations.
- Comply with Statutory Compliance.
- Effective HR management systems, support & monitoring.
- Increase in employee satisfaction.
- Talent retention and Attrition ratio.
- Candidates worked on Payroll software will be preferred.
Required Candidate profileDesired profile:
Must have good communication skills.
Must have good experience of HR Generalist profile.
Ready to travel within branches.
Must have good command over MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
.ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG EYE HOSPITALS was established with a mission of making available to every individual, the best of eye care solutions irrespective of their awareness, knowledge and financial levels and for this purpose to create a pool of trained and skilled eye care professionals whose skills and knowledge levels are at par with the best in the world. ASG has been started by AIIMS (New Delhi) experts and there is a wide range of Super Specialty Hospitals in Kolkata, Pune, Surat, Kampala (Uganda), Jaipur, Udaipur, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Kanpur, Guwahati, Srinagar, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Bikaner, Varanasi, Muzaffarpur, Hajipur, Nagaur, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad. ASG provides comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and surgical services through the latest technology.
View Contact Details+