- Floor Operations of an ophthalmic center.
- MIS creation of center.
- Managing Staff and Motivating team.
- Supervising Entire Staff.
- Coordination Between Higher Management and center.
- Patient Care.
- Hospital Aesthetics.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have experience of Operations Management & administration.
- Must be experienced in Hospital or Healthcare Industry.
- Capable in team handling.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance Based Incentives
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG Eye Hospitals is a chain of super- specialty eye hospital serving in many Cities in India It was started by eye experts from AIIMS, New Delhi and has its expansion in North and North East India, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam. This group offers expert ophthalmic care for a wide range of ocular sub-specialties. It provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgical services through cutting edge technology, Ophthalmic care requires highly skilled and trained professionals and ASG provides world-class surgeons having vast surgical experience and expertise.
View Contact Details+