- Has to handle multiple Ophthalmic Centers.
- has to work for NABH
- Have Sound knowledge about NABH working.
- Independently handle NABH Audits at branches
- Daily Operations and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Centers.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervising entire Team.
- Coordination Between higher management and center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
- Travel within the region.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A. Best In Industry
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have experience in Hospital or Healthcare Industry.
- Candidates from Ophthalmic background will be preferred.
- should Have NABH working knowledge
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have experience of team handling.
- Must have experience of handling multiple centers.
- Must be Enthusiastic.
- Must be Goal Oriented.
ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Prem Kanwar
Contact Company:ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.