- Has to handle an Ophthalmic Center.
- Day to day Operations, Marketing and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Center.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervision of entire Team.
- Coordination between higher management and Center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have experience of Branch Management & administration.
- Candidate experienced in Hospital or Healthcare Industry only will be considered.
- Candidate from Ophthalmic industry will be preferred.
- Capable in team handling.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG has been awarded the âYoung Entrepreneur Awardâ for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the âAll India Achievers Awardâ in 2009-10. Recently, â Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Awardâ has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over seven lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute include Advanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgery that includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world. The hospitals also have round the clock emergency services for trauma and a 24 x 7 eye banking facility.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.