Roles and responsibilities
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries.
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Proper stock management
- Managing budgets
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
Required Candidate profile
- Must Be qualified in Pharmacy(Degree or Diploma)
- Must be registered Pharmacist from State Pharmacy Council.
- Must have free drug licence.
- Good Communication.
- Must have Basic computer knowledge.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance Based Incentives
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, Diploma - Other Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, Other
ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.