- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries.
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Proper stock management
- Managing budgets
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. + Performance Based Incentives
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must Be qualified in Pharmacy(Degree or Diploma)
- Must be registered Pharmacist from State Pharmacy Council.
- Must have free drug licence.
- Good Communication.
- Must have Basic computer knowledge.
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, Diploma - Other Specialization
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.