- Planning and Defining Scope of the new projects.
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating and Cost Estimating of the project.
- Developing a Budget of the project.
- Analysis of risk in new project.
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress to the concern persons.
- Benefits Realization
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG Eye Hospitals is a chain of super- specialty eye hospital serving in many Cities in India It was started by eye experts from AIIMS, New Delhi and has its expansion in North and North East India, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam. This group offers expert ophthalmic care for a wide range of ocular sub-specialties. It provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgical services through cutting edge technology, Ophthalmic care requires highly skilled and trained professionals and ASG provides world-class surgeons having vast surgical experience and expertise.