- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer inquiries.
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Proper stock management
- Managing budgets
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
Required Candidate profile
- Must Be qualified in Pharmacy(Degree or Diploma)
- Must be registered Pharmacist.
- Must have Basic computer knowledge.
- Good Communication.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance based Incentives
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Other Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG has been awarded the Young Entrepreneur Award for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the All India Achievers Award in 2009-10. Recently, Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over seven lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute include Advanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgery that includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world. The hospitals also have round the clock emergency services for trauma and a 24 x 7 eye banking facility.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.