- Responsible for verifying insurance benefits, assisting and performing case management for uninsured and insured patients.
- Coordinates appointments, referrals for all patients.
- Documentation of all patient and records action taken.
- Addresses and resolves complex financial questions and concerns which are diverse in nature.
- Pre treatment & Post Treatment Counsel ling of patients.
- Insure Patient Satisfaction.
- Collecting Feedback form and recognize and respond appropriately to negative feedback.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have Good Communication skill.
- Must be soft spoken & Polite.
- Must have experience of Patient Counseling.
- Female Candidate will be considered
Perks and Benefits+ Performance Based Incentives
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG has been awarded the âYoung Entrepreneur Awardâ for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the âAll India Achievers Awardâ in 2009-10. Recently, â Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Awardâ has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over seven lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute include Advanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgery that includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world. The hospitals also have round the clock emergency services for trauma and a 24 x 7 eye banking facility.
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.