- Responsible for verifying insurance benefits, assisting and performing case management for uninsured and insured patients.
- Coordinates appointments, referrals for all patients.
- Documentation of all patient and records action taken.
- Addresses and resolves complex financial questions and concerns which are diverse in nature.
- Pre treatment & Post Treatment Counsel ling of patients.
- Insure Patient Satisfaction.
- Collecting Feedback form and recognize and respond appropriately to negative feedback.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,50,000 P.A. + Performance Based Incentives
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have Good Communication skill.
- Must be soft spoken & Polite.
- Must have experience of Patient Counseling.
- Female Candidate will be considered
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG Eye Hospitals is a chain of super- specialty eye hospital serving in many Cities in India It was started by eye experts from AIIMS, New Delhi and has its expansion in North and North East India, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam. This group offers expert ophthalmic care for a wide range of ocular sub-specialties. It provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and surgical services through cutting edge technology, Ophthalmic care requires highly skilled and trained professionals and ASG provides world-class surgeons having vast surgical experience and expertise.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Ms. Prem Kanwar
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Send a Query