- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories.
- Examine the patients detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality or vision defects.
- Being aware of signs and symptoms of general health.
- Pre operative preparation.
- To recognise diseases of the eye, such as glaucoma and cataract, as well as general health conditions such as diabetes.
- Patient Care.
- Involve in camps
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 PA. + Performance Based Incentives
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be qualified in Optometry/ Ophthalmic Assistant(Diploma or Degree)
- Only experience candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Following:-
- Refraction & Retinoscopy.
- IOP (NCT. Schiotz Tonometer).
- Biometry, Keratometry
- Slitlamp Exm.
- Contact Lence Fitting.
- Patient Counseling.
- Minor OT Procedures Syringing, Senstivity.
- Pre-Operative & Post operative work up.
UG:B.Sc - Optometry, Diploma - Other Specialization
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Prem Kanwar
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.