- Greeting patients.
- Proper Patient care and coordination.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient.
- Recording medical history.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests.
- Taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature etc.
- Reporting patient history, summary.
- Updating and filing patients' medical records.
- Answering telephones, scheduling appointments.
- Arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services and other services
Required Candidate profile
- Must be polite
- Good communication
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG has been awarded the âYoung Entrepreneur Awardâ for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the âAll India Achievers Awardâ in 2009-10. Recently, â Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Awardâ has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over seven lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute include Advanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgery that includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world. The hospitals also have round the clock emergency services for trauma and a 24 x 7 eye banking facility.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Prem Kanwar
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.