- To Increase Referral business by maintaining healthy relationship with Doctors/Chemists/Opticians/Corp. etc.
- Demonstrating or presenting services of ASG to doctors, pharmacists and other relative professionals.
- Maintaining and submitting detailed records of visit and business (MIS) on daily basis to management.
- Attending and representing brand in trade exhibitions, conferences. Organising Medical Camps.
- Meeting up monthly targets.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have experience in Pharma sales or Hospital marketing.
- Candidate from Ophthalmic background will be preferred.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good knowledge of Territory.
- Must be Enthusiastic.
- Must be Goal Oriented.
Perks and Benefits+ Performance based Incentives
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG has been awarded the ¢¢Young Entrepreneur Award¢¢ for the year 2013 by the Times of India. It has also been bestowed upon with the ¢¢All India Achievers Award¢¢ in 2009-10. Recently, ¢¢ Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award¢¢ has also been received for Medicine & Management.
ASG Eye Hospital has successfully treated over seven lakh patients till date and are pioneers of the latest technology of Phacoemulsification and implantation of multifocal IOLs. Specialized treatments at the institute include Advanced Vitreo-Retinal Surgery for treatment of complicated retinal and Vitreous disorders, Glaucoma Surgery, Advance Corneal Microsurgery, Squint, Oculoplastic Surgery that includes treatment for different types of eye tumors and cosmetic eye surgery. It has state of the art facility for spectacle removal by one of the fastest available LASIK Laser machines in the world. The hospitals also have round the clock emergency services for trauma and a 24 x 7 eye banking facility.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:ASG Eye Hospital Pvt. Ltd.