- Must have experience in Health Care Industry
- Joining Formalities- Documentation, Salary Accounts, and Background verification.
- Management of Time Office Function - marking present, absent, leave, late coming, wages & salary preparation,
- Preparing of Monthly Payroll of employees' & other related function like ESIC & PF Challan & other Yearly/Half Year Returns.
- Making HRIS on weekly basis such as Training Feedback, Induction Feedback and Recruitment, Attrition Ration on monthly levels etc.
- Generating the monthly reports related with the HR effectiveness indicators like absenteeism, new joining reports, leaves reports, monthly covering ESI/PF employees reports.
- Facilitate, monitor and ensure implementation of robust Performance Management System across all levels.
- Regular Counseling (Sort out the problems, Confusions & Complaints based on HR / Personnel matters).
- Plan, strategy planning and monitor employee engagement initiatives at centers including employee mobility, job rotations, recreational activities, etc.
- Employee Engagement: Reward & Recognition Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive objective towards organizational objectives.
- Statutory Compliance & Audits, legal matters & court cases, liaison work, responsible for administration and welfare activities being carried out etc.
- Arranging for the exit Interview and analyzing the reason for attrition.
- Monitoring & checking all the correspondence issued from HR / Personnel.
- Exit Formalities including No Dues, Full & Final Settlement.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.