- Has to handle an Ophthalmic Center.
- Day to day Operations and Administration work.
- Branding - Promotion of Ophthalmic Center.
- Manage Staff and motivate Team.
- Supervision of entire Team.
- Coordination between higher management and Center.
- Proper Data preparation.
- Coordinate with Patients.
- Proper Reporting.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A. + Performance Based Incentives
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time