- Upkeep all equipment to its proper and uninterrupted working performance by planned and scheduled preventive maintenance program.
- Demonstration of medical equipment to doctor and paramedical staff.
- Help in installation maintenance and calibration of medical equipments.
- Review AMC and CMC of medical equipments.
- Ensuring that patient care instrument used in the hospitals/ Heath care unit is safe.
- Represent Biomedical engineering on committees, maintain departmental records, and attend.
- Management and other administrative meeting as appropriate.
- To provide necessary support to the Doctors/ Nursing Staff/ Operations in terms with equipments usage.
- To furnish weekly monthly working report.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have experience in Hospital.
- Have sound knowledge about medical equipments.
- Should be comfortable with traveling.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Diploma - Any Specialization
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Prem Kanwar
Contact Company:ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.